![]() |
| Click here to find me on Instagram! |
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Walking the Dogs
Let me start off by saying that my dogs can WALK! Vance and I kept a brisk 4 mph pace today at a track at a park near our home. 4 laps equal a mile. We did three miles in about 30 minutes when it was all said and done. We had to stop for about 30 seconds a few times to get Petey some water which I set up on the side of the track so we could make a quick stop here and there. After the first 2 miles, we hooked the dogs up the fence so they could rest. Petey was TUCKERED out! Vance and I then did another mile before we headed home. We were hot. We were sweaty. But boy were we happy we got out there and did it!
Labels:
walking,
walking the dogs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Words of wisdom and encouragement are always welcome! <3