LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Weigh Day 5-12-12


Apparently, I forgot to post last week. I lost only 0.4 lbs last week. I had a neck injury and had a looot of swelling, so that might have played a role. Regardless of the reason, 0.4 lbs lost is still going in the right direction!
Source
As for today's weigh in...I lost 3.1 lbs this week...bringing my grand total to...26.4 lbs lost in 8 weeks! I am pretty excited about that!! I am more than halfway to my goal of 50 lbs gone by December 31st. Speaking of goals...Vance's weigh in showed him down 2.9 lbs this week, bringing him to a grand total of 20.9 lbs lost! He reached his 20 lbs lost goal well before the July 7th date! Yay! He is now working towards his 50 lbs goal by Dec 31st, too!

Vance has gone down two pants sizes! I have gone down a size and a half. This is one of those differences between men and women things. Our bodies carry weight differently. However, I will say, a customer noticed my weight loss the other day and my clothes definitely fit differently! I can button and zip my jeans after they've been dried on high...and then pull them straight off. It's SUCH a good feeling!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Words of wisdom and encouragement are always welcome! <3