I got to try boxing today! It was a lot of fun and it got me sweating. Again, I was surprised at how much it actually did for me. Very fun and effective!
I also tried some Yoga today. That was pretty neat. I need to remember not to wear the pants I was wearing again. My foot kept slipping off of my thigh when doing the tree pose because of my pants. Oh well, I still did ok with scoring.
All in all, I enjoyed today, but kept it a bit less intense with the aerobic due to soreness. I focused more on balance and strengthening. :-)
46 minutes
Deep breathing, two different yoga poses, ski jumping, tightrope walking, basic run (short course), basic hula hooping, advanced step aerobics, leg lifts, torso twists, boxing and soccer ball heading. (I think that's it. Oh and some activities are done more than once!)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Words of wisdom and encouragement are always welcome! <3