Yesterday, I was working out when I realized that my original 10 minute super hula hoop and 15 minute boxing routine doesn't really work well for the time increments set by the Wii Fit. SOOO, I adjusted my times a bit. Good thing is, by doing 6 minutes of super hula hoop and 10 minutes of advanced boxing, I am actually burning more calories than doing 30 minutes of free step! I'm still doing 10 minutes of yoga, which is really helping me stretch my sore body, adjust my posture, and, of course, burn calories. Anyway, please feel free to use the old version of the workout if it works for you, but I thought I'd link to the new one, too, just in case. I know some people have pinned/repinned it on Pinterest, so please feel free to pass this one around, too! (P.S. Thanks so much for pinning this! Makes me feel special!)
As for working out this week, I've been going strong. My 'ceps are killing me, though! I am TERRIBLE at pushups. I have like zero upper body strength. Seriously. I do
girly pushups and can't even go down all of the way...unless I flop down on my face, which I do NOT suggest. So far, I've been able to do the
plank time specified each day, but I shake through the entire thing!!! I tighten my abs to support myself, but I shake and probably will shake every time I do this...until maybe I weigh much less and it isn't as difficult to hold myself up. That's to be determined. As for
crunches, I rock those. I'm good at crunches. I'm good at situps (I'm not doing situps, just crunches.) I always have been. (Please be sure to check out the crunches video I linked to, to make sure you're doing them correctly. Doing crunches incorrectly can really hurt you!) Anyway, my hubs says he sees a difference in my body, specifically my arms and upper belly. My clothes fit differently, but so far, I don't notice too hugely of a difference! All in good time, my friends! All in good time!
You go girl!! This sounds FABULOUS!!!!!!! I admire you :)
ReplyDeleteAw thank you! I'm loving it so far! :-) I admire, YOU! Love you!
Deletexo,
A